Thursday, November 02, 2006

I got a GREAT haircut!

Every time I've gotten a bad haircut, I've let anyone who would listen know about it... Getting a GOOD haircut is a reason to set off fireworks and shout! It's something that stays with you- I remember a great haircut I got in Scranton Pa when I was 19 like it was yesterday! Every hair fell into place perfectly. I've asked people for recommendations- but they say the best way to pick a stylist is to look at their hair- and every time I've seen Kay, her hair always looks great...so with fear and trembling I finally worked up the nerve to try someone new. It's not a fancy cut- a short bob with some layering- but it is executed perfectly! It looked great the first day, but the true test was when I washed and styled it myself- it fell into place perfectly! Now a couple of weeks later it just looks better and better and I haven't had a bad hair day yet. And compliments- you know there is nothing better than someone complimenting you on your hair...well, they could tell me I look younger and that would win hands down! Kay Sanderson has been cutting hair for 40 years- and her experience shows! Her shop is open Tues-Fri from 8 am till she gets done. Appointments are best- but you can always call Kay at 285-3927 and see if she can fit you in- and she does take some walk-ins when she can, which is great because I'm the impulsive type.

No comments: